+1 (binding)

Internal CI results with the corresponding JIRA tickets for the failed
tests:

CentOS 6 (non-SSL):
CentOS 6 (SSL):
  - Failed with MESOS-2017
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2017>

CentOS 7 (non-SSL):
CentOS 7 (SSL):
  - PerfEventIsolatorTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Sample
    (MESOS-4039 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4039>)
  - CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithPerfEventTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Perf
    (MESOS-3215 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3215>)
  - LinuxFilesystemIsolatorTest.ROOT_ChangeRootFilesystem
  - LinuxFilesystemIsolatorTest.ROOT_VolumeFromSandbox
  - LinuxFilesystemIsolatorTest.ROOT_VolumeFromHost
  - LinuxFilesystemIsolatorTest.ROOT_VolumeFromHostSandboxMountPoint
  - LinuxFilesystemIsolatorTest.ROOT_PersistentVolumeWithRootFilesystem
    (MESOS-3296 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3296>)
  - MesosContainerizerLaunchTest.ROOT_ChangeRootfs
    (MESOS-3410 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3410>)
  - MemoryPressureMesosTest.CGROUPS_ROOT_Statistics
  - MemoryPressureMesosTest.CGROUPS_ROOT_SlaveRecovery
    (MESOS-4047 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4047>,
MESOS-4053 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4053>)
  - PerfTest.ROOT_SamplePid
    (MESOS-3079 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3079>)

Debian 8 (non-SSL):
Debian 8 (SSL):
  - Failed with MESOS-3964
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-3964>

Ubuntu 12 (non-SSL):
Ubuntu 12 (SSL):
Ubuntu 14 (non-SSL):
Ubuntu 14 (SSL):
  - UserCgroupIsolatorTest/0.ROOT_CGROUPS_UserCgroup
  - UserCgroupIsolatorTest/1.ROOT_CGROUPS_UserCgroup
    (MESOS-4035 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4035>)

Ubuntu 15 (non-SSL):
  - DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_Logs
    (MESOS-4676 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4676>)
  - LimitedCpuIsolatorTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Pids_and_Tids
    (MESOS-4677 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4677>)

Ubuntu 15 (SSL): Success!