Hey Michael,

There are a bunch of issues related to running with older versions of
systemd. See MESOS-3425.

Are you running with systemd disabled? If not, you likely have a category
of other problems mentioned in the ticket to worry about.

What is preventing you from upgrading the version of systemd?

Joris

—
*Joris Van Remoortere*
Mesosphere