Alrighty - 3rd time is a charm. Let's try to aim for next Thursday (May 12)
at 5pm. We are still aiming for a late afternoon slot to accommodate Asian
time zones.
As we have folks dialing in from China, we have previously experienced
problems with Hangouts. So let's try to meet at
https://meet.intel.com/niklas.nielsen/Q3C5MHZ3 instead.

The agenda is the same as last:
 - Talk progress on performance tiers and ways of marking expected quality
of service for tasks
 - Plan for core isolation taken above
 - Discuss how cache partitioning ties into core isolation
 - If time allows, talk about additional CFS settings for our cpu isolators

I will update the Apache Mesos calendar accordingly.

Thanks!
Niklas

--
Niklas