On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 12:22 PM, José Guilherme Vanz
<guilherme....@gmail.com> wrote:
> If is always difficult to find I shepherd, change the approach can be a
> good ideia. Maybe remove this burocracy of a shepherd and keep just the
> review board and reviews. Once a new patch is uploaded the
> commiters/reviewers should review and give their feedback. All the history
> will be in the Jira and review board.

Surely it is, people are just pretending to be blind...

For a very quick example:

I suggested the same, but as I expected nothing changes. I am quite
sure it will not change probably forever.

Move to to work on something else, e.g. Kubernetes. ;)