Vinod,

In my case, have two vagrant VMs, one where mesos-master runs and
frameworks on another.
This is my dev/debug setup where both marathon and kafka frameworks are
failing not just kafka.

But we do have a real (bare metal machines cluster) running marathon
successfully but kafka
framework fails there. I have tried both framework as a docker image and
running it directly on
machine.

I have the debugging environment setup, I see requests successfully
completed on master, it even
(thinks) it sends successfully, but framework never receives it. Nothing
can be seen on packet capture
as well which confuses me.

--
~Vinit