Hi Joao,

Mesos authenticators, both HTTP and Crammd5 can be loaded as modules if you
need a custom one. Documentation for modules is in the docs folder [1]. If you
want to use HTTP authenticator, you need to implement the interface
`process::http::authentication::Authenticator` [2], the same file where the
interface is declared includes an example of an authenticator, you can check in
the code for the definition. Once you have your own interface implementation
ready, you can check the examples directory [3] as a guideline on how to make
your authenticator available to mesos (that file combined with the modules
documentation).

I hope that had been of help.

[1] http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/modules/
<http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/modules/>