+ dev list

Thanks! We can iterate on the design on this thread. I noticed that k8s
model this in their CRI interface, but not in the top level API:
https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/blob/release-1.5/pkg/kubelet/api/v1alpha1/runtime/api.proto#L490

There are some interesting discussion in this thread:
https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/issues/5607

I made some suggestion in the following review, but I'd like to hear about
what you guys think.
https://reviews.apache.org/r/58337/

- Jie