On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 3:43 PM, Neil Conway <neil.con...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached is the test log for this failure. From a quick look, seems as
> though the agent starts to launch the task, including forking the
> child process, but no subsequent task status updates or error messages
> are observed. Gaston, have you seen this before?
>
> I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-7589 to track this.

I wasn't able to repro this failure. Per Gaston's email, there isn't
enough information in the logs to understand what is going on here,
although it certainly seems weird that apparently the executor doesn't
start.

I think this doesn't justify blocking the release, but we should watch
to see if the problem recurs.

Neil