Hi Adam,

I am wondering if you would have some time to bring your debian packaging
into Mesos source tree. We can then use the ASF Jenkins CI to build and
publish packages to bintray just like we started doing for CentOS 6/7? This
will also allow the community to more actively participate in maintaining
it in future.

Best,
Kapil