Hi all,

if you're regularly running Mesos unit tests, e.g. because you've set up a
CI system, you probably noticed that there is a lot of noise in the results
due to flaky tests.

As a measure to ease the pain, what do you think about adding a `FLAKY`
label to known flaky unit tests, similar to how we have `ROOT`, `INTERNET`,
`DISABLED`, etc. right now?

The advantages, in my opinion, would be:
 - Looking at test results, it would be immediately visible whether a test
failure was known flaky or not without going to JIRA
 - People who want to reduce noise can disable all known flaky tests by a
simple gtest filter
 - People who want to can still run the flaky tests easier than if they get
disabled outright
 - With a little bit of scripting, it would be possible to add logic like
"for flaky tests, run them 10 times and only report a failure if more than
x% of the runs fail."

What do you think?

Best regards,
--