Hi,
sorry, I probably should have kept things more transparent, here are the
recent updates:
 - 1.10.x was branched off yesterday.  All the work that lands on master
from now on goes into 1.11 unless backported into 1.10. The preliminary
1.10 changelog can be seen here:
https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/1.10.x/CHANGELOG
 - I'm wrapping up the final checks before tagging 1.10.0-rc1 release
candidate and initiating a release vote (hope that nothing comes up in the
remaining checks).

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 10:28 PM Charles-François Natali <cf.nat...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Sorry if I missed something, but I didn't see any follow up on the release
> - is there an ETA?
>
> Cheers,
>

> On Fri, 20 Mar 2020, 22:57 Andrei Sekretenko, <asekrete...@d2iq.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> > as some of you probably know, Mesos 1.10 release is near; expect that
> next
> > week the release candidate will be prepared and voted.
> >
> > At this point, please make sure that the work that needs to be landed
> into
> > 1.10 release but has not landed in master branch yet, is labelled by
> > TargetVersion = 1.10.0 in the corresponding ASF JIRA ticket.
> > ---
> > There seem to be unresolved issues in JIRA that had recent activity, but
> > are not labelled with TargetVersion = 1.10.0.
> > It might be the case that some of them actually need to get to 1.10, but
> > are effectively orphaned.
> >
> > Manually browsing through all the project in a search for these "1.10
> > orphans", so I attempted to filter two lists of issues that have an
> > increased probability of containing the orphans:
> > https://jira.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12348429
> > https://jira.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12348426
> >
> > Most of these issues do not look like 1.10 blockers to me, but if you
> find
> > among them (or elsewhere!) some that absolutely need to block 1.10
> release,
> > please label them with a proper TargetVersion.
> >
> > Best,
> > Andrei Sekretenko

Andrei Sekretenko