Hi,

if we run mesos under Linux with cgroupsV2 then the agent through the following error message:

"Failed to create docker: Failed to find a mounted cgroups hierarchy for the 'cpu' subsystem;"

Well, since cgroupsV2 does not mount the subsystems like cpu, memory and so on, maybe we should remove these check lines?

https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/cd71826ab244db1f73e78fafe8a42181758a41e8/src/docker/docker.cpp#L146

I done it in my test environment and could not found a issue so far. Docker in newer versions run very well under cgroupsV2. That's why I' thinking, maybe the "precheck" makes no sense in that point.

What do u think?

Regards,
Andreas