Hi,
I'm very interested in maintaining Mesos and don't want such an excellent
project to end.
I have participated in the development of a resource scheduling system used
Mesos in a big data platform  (AlibabaCloud Dataphin) before.
And now I have quit my job and am preparing to go to graduate school now,
so I have much free time.
But I'm not particularly familiar with C++, so I would appreciate some help
from the community.

Qian Zhang <zhq527...@gmail.com> 于2023年3月18日周六 09:57写道: