Looping in Sally, who is our PR/AR/marketing person!

Sally, Apache MetaModel just graduated. We're a reasonably small
project, but it would be nice to get the word out. At the minimum, a
blog post on the ASF blog accompanied with a tweet and a post to the
MetaModel dev@ list would be good.

Do you think that a press release is warranted? (Do we always do PRs
for graduations?)

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater