Thanks, Henry.
I'll wait to hear if anyone else has any requests/objections. Otherwise, we'll
announce at 5AM ET.
Warmly,Sally

      From: Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
 To: Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "dev@metamodel.apache.org" <dev@metamodel.apache.org>; Ankit Kumar
<ak.ankitku...@gmail.com>; "i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com"
<i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Monday, 8 December 2014, 11:15
 Subject: Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache MetaModel from the Incubator

Hi Sally,
If no one has objection we could go 5am ET.
Thx again for your excellent work, as usual :)
- Henry

On Monday, December 8, 2014, Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi everyone --we have eight hours until I have to lock in the copy for
tomorrow's press release.
We haven't agreed on a time to distribute.
What time works for you: 4AM ET? 5AM ET? 6AM ET?
Thanking you in advance,
Sally

Thanks, Henry!
Bon weekend, Sally
[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and
brevity]