Hi Kasper,

I've got a question regarding the release process. When do you usually push
to the repo the changes in the poms to bump the version to
next-release-SNAPSHOT? Should I wait til the vote finish and the release
will be published?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Alberto

Alberto Rodríguez

<http://www.stratio.com/>
Vía de las Dos Castillas, 33, Ática 4, 3ª Planta.
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Tel: +34 91 352 59 42 // *@stratiobd <https://twitter.com/StratioBD>*