Hi Kasper,

I also sent a talk to the Apache Con Core but it was finally rejected. I
wanted to talk about how are we using MetaModel to create our data
visualization tool. I'm very glad that your talk has been selected and you
are talking about MM in the conference!!

If you want to talk about MM use cases do not hesitate to contact me to get
more info about how are we using the project.