I'm a bit torn. I believe it is ready to go, but at the same time any big-ish
feature worries me.

It'll be a cautious +1 from me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kasper Sørensen [mailto:i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com]
Sent: 8. oktober 2015 09:23
To: dev@metamodel.apache.org
Subject: Release of MetaModel 4.4.0, or a release candidate?

Hi all,

I would like to soon do a release of MetaModel 4.4.0. Either a final release
(from my perspective it is done and dusted) or a release candidate if anyone
feels we should further mature it first.

The way I see it: We've added support for pluggable function types which means
that UDFs are now supported in MetaModel. That's a huge archievement I think.
We could decide to spend more time to put a bunch of built-in functions into
the release as well, but from my perspective the pluggable architecture is the
big item in the release in itself.

Best regards,
Kasper