Hi Alberto,

I saw it also on Twitter! That's very nice to hear! Hope we see some
activity coming out of this and other conference appearances.

Do you have slides or anything like that to share? I did create a wiki page
[1] in case you (or anyone else) has such material that we can link to.

Kasper

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/metamodel/BlogsAndPresentations