Hi All,

We've corrected the issue we saw before, and are now ready for another vote
on MM 4.4.1...

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Metamodel
version 4.4.1.

The Git tag to be voted on is MetaModel-4.4.1:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=metamodel.git;a=commit;h=6409a5b9df2b48e05b2f8365186ab0c8f5cea1da

The source artifact to be voted on is:
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1014/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel/4.4.1/MetaModel-4.4.1-source-release.zip

Parent directory (including MD5, SHA1 hashes etc.) of the source is:
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1014/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel/4.4.1/

NOTE! This is the first time we build also the 'packaged'/binary
distribution also as part of the release. Here is the link for that
artifact:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1014/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel-full/4.4.1/MetaModel-full-4.4.1-packaged.zip

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/kaspersor.asc

Release engineer public key id: 1FE1C2F5

The staging Maven repository for this release can be found at:
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1014

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache MetaModel 4.4.1.

The vote is open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache MetaModel 4.4.1

Thank you in advance for participating.

Regards,
Kasper Sørensen