In Scala, the test frameworks allow you to include a "pendingUntilFixed"
annotation [1]. IMHO this is a really good way to check-in tests that are
still pending.

Not sure how to mimic this behaviour with plain junit though :(

[1]
https://etorreborre.github.io/specs2/guide/SPECS2-3.5/org.specs2.guide.PendingUntilFixedExamples.html

Alberto Rodriguez

Vía de las dos Castillas, 33, Ática 4, 3ª Planta
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Tel: +34 91 828 6473 // www.stratio.com // *@stratiobd
<https://twitter.com/StratioBD>*