Normally if I'm upgrading a project that I depend on from e.g. 4.x to 5.x,
then I would expect differences and do some testing to make sure everything
in the upgrade fits my bill. But you do have a point of course.

I say we extent the vote for another 24 hours to see if any other PMC
members have anything to add about this concern. I am myself fully OK with
the impact of METAMODEL-1165, and prefer not to hold up the release.