Here we wrapped MetaModel layer wrapped by our own custom. However underline we
have used functions as is provided by MetaModel. So in this case if we consider
FuDataSet.java, it is a mirror copy of IDataset only. In other words we kept
the isolation of MetaModel from actual tests in our framework to make it more
modular.
FuDataSet.toRows is nothing but DataSet.toRows.

On 1 Feb 2018 1:06 pm, Kasper Sørensen <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com> wrote:
I dont see MetaModel anywhere in that stack so the issue is probably just with
your own code?

Kasper

> On Jan 31, 2018, at 21:11, Gajanan Patil <gpati...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My bad sorry for spamming
>
> java.lang.AssertionError: Codec not found for requested operation: [bigint
> <-> java.math.BigInteger] Please check expressions in the filteritems or
> where statements ....
>
>                at org.testng.Assert.fail(Assert.java:93)
>
>                at
> com.cybage.frameworkutility.utilities.Report.LogFail(Report.java:587)
>
>                at
> com.cybage.dbFramework.FuDataSet.toRows(FuDataSet.java:39)
>
>                at
> com.cybage.genericlibrary.DataSetMethods.getRowCount(DataSetMethods.java:286)
>
>                at
> com.cybage.genericlibrary.DBBaseClass.getRowCount(DBBaseClass.java:519)
>
>                at
> com.database.tests.CassandraDBTests.EmbededDBTest(CassandraDBTests.java:42)
>
>                at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
>
>                at
>
>                at
>
>                at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>
>                at
> org.testng.internal.MethodInvocationHelper.invokeMethod(MethodInvocationHelper.java:108)
>
>                at
> org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeMethod(Invoker.java:661)
>
>                at
> org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeTestMethod(Invoker.java:869)
>
>                at
> org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeTestMethods(Invoker.java:1193)
>
>                at
> org.testng.internal.TestMethodWorker.invokeTestMethods(TestMethodWorker.java:126)
>
>                at
> org.testng.internal.TestMethodWorker.run(TestMethodWorker.java:109)
>
>                at
>
>                at
>
>                at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>

> On 1 Feb 2018 10:39 am, "Gajanan Patil" <gpati...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> PFA below trace I got.
>

> com.cybage.frameworkutility.utilities.Report.LogFail(Report.java:587)
>
>                at com.cybage.dbFramework.FuDataSet.toRows(FuDataSet.
> java:39)
>
>                at com.cybage.genericlibrary.DataSetMethods.getRowCount(
> DataSetMethods.java:286)
>
>                at com.cybage.genericlibrary.DBBaseClass.getRowCount(
> DBBaseClass.java:519)
>
>                at com.database.tests.CassandraDBTests.EmbededDBTest(
> CassandraDBTests.java:42)
>
> On 1 Feb 2018 10:29 am, "Kasper Sørensen" <i.am.kasper.soren...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, no I don't have much clue about it.
>>
>> That AssertionError ... can you show us the stack trace for it?

>>> Any clue on this?
>>>

>>> I am trying below scenarios but unable to do so
>>>
>>> 1- when a *wrong* columnname is provided in where clause for cassandra
>>> query,  MetaModel; parse it successfully and proceed further instead
>>> throwing exception message while parsing itself.

> [...]

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Cybage Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or
otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender by
reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has
taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in
the mail, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any
malicious content in this e-mail. You should carry out your own malicious
content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment." www.cybage.com