Github user kaspersorensen commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metamodel/pull/182

    I like what this PR does, but it seems a bit one-off to me. It's nice to
see us supporting on-the-fly column definitions during insert, but the same
principle could also apply for other connectors we have, such as the ones for
CouchDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch and more. So since the approach is a bit
bespoke for HBase, and we don't know if there will be some consolidation later
if we end up implementing something a bit more generic for these types of
datastores, I think for now we should add the `@InterfaceStability.Evolving`
annotation to the HBaseDataContext. What do you think about that?

---