Hi Ratish,

Testing against all the databases is not required. We offer those tests as
occasional integration tests that we run whenever we consider the changes
to be related to that database. The integration tests themselves typically
contain javadoc that explains what the prerequisites are.

The main technical documentation is located in our wiki (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METAMODEL). I would suggest you
read through the "Key concepts" pages listed out on the front page.

Best regards,
Kasper