Thanks Casey.

On May 15, 2017 at 09:51:21, Casey Stella (ceste...@gmail.com) wrote:

It appears that committers who are not PMC members did not have their
committer status migrated over to the new repo. I have filed an INFRA
ticket to correct this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14159

I have called out certain people that I remembered. If you are not on the
list in the JIRA, please let me know and I'll add you.