Thank you for prompt response Anand,

I have attached screen.png one more time.

Actions menu available after Metron mpack installation. But I need
Zeppelin host and port specified on "Customize Services" step during
cluster deployment. Also, on the step "Choose Services" there is no
Zeppelin available in Amari 2.4.3. Am I the only one who encounters this?

- Dima