Hello Simon,

thank you for your prompt replay and for the link as well.

I'm more confortable with Python.

May I ask you if there is any example in python that I use as template to
receive network packets and then implement the machine learning algorithm?

Moreover, where can I find documentation about the ML algorithm already
implemeneted into the Metron?

Best Regards,

Simone