Github user cestella commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/624

    Ok, so if this can be run 10 times or so to success as it is now, I'll be
comfortable that we have this licked.  +1 (non-binding since I contributed a
fair amount to it) in that case.  I am reiterating that my contributions are
given freely and without attribution.

    @justinleet If you don't get around to it today, tomorrow I'll pull back in
the pcap test case and deprecate it without removing it as per @ottobackwards
comment.