Hi Simon,

Yeah, it does, but we are looking for a way to mock a specific message and
check some post-parse/enrichments stuff. Is that achievable via Stellar
shell? Right now we are checking that either through end-to-end testing, or
changing flux files to check them section by section. Unfortunately, both
approaches are time-consuming. We are using the Stellar shell for only
checking the validity of Stellar functions one by one right now.

Suppose there is an approach we can define a JSON object as an output of a
parser. Then, we can apply a set of post-parsing and enrichment process on
that JSON object and check the output. Is that achievable via Stellar
shell? Do you have any sample that we can follow to understand Stellar
shell capabilities for this scenario? Is there any other approach to check
that through writing Java test-cases? Righting test-cases would be easier
for keeping track of changes.

Cheers,
Ali

--