Github user mattf-horton commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/629

    Hi @justinleet , thanks for looking at this.  I removed instances of
"incubator" from Website+PR+Merge, and had already fixed other cwiki pages I
came across.  Any other instances you noticed?

    @JonZeolla , once published to dist/release/metron, all older versions
remain available in http://archive.apache.org/dist/metron/ .  This includes the
book-site for each version starting with 0.3.1.  So the old docs remain
available.  (Interestingly, the incubator-metron archives didn't migrate, and
are still at http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/metron/ .  But those
older versions didn't have site-books included.)

    I'd like to see a pull-down list of them (both old books and old releases)
added to the public web site, but I'm probably not the right person to do that,
since I have the web design skills of a cow.  Could you please open a new jira
so we can address that outside of the release mechanics?

---
with INFRA.
---