Github user iraghumitra commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/620

    @mraliagha
     - Do you see a play icon on the UI or a pause icon also can you share the
refresh interval that is set. You can click on the sliders icon before
paly/pause button to see this
     - For listing available fields I am using  '_cluster/state' API to
retrieve list of field names. Does this api show all your fields? If not we can
discuss this more
     - Score was incorrectly mapped I realized it late and fixed it in this
[commit](https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/620/commits/91b41ae924f76d2f95dbe4748cfd5040f5db9328).
 The latest code should have a fix for it. The score is a read-only field the
idea here is since the score is a critical field to understand the severity of
the event we wanted to show it all the time, this is by design we can discuss
this I am flexible on this.
     - "Retrieves all fields related to events" makes total sense let me see if
we can quickly implement this

---
with INFRA.
---