Github user mattf-horton commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/622

    And btw, since there is no easily expressed algorithm for the NLP part of
the problem, I'm +1 on doing both a decodable rowkey and a ToC.  For the
existing profiles that @cestella expressed concern about, I would point out
that as long as one DOES have the Profile specs still lying around, it's
actually easy to re-write the old Profiles into new format with decodable
rowkeys.  That is a very modest-sized program, the main problem being noticing
and dealing with duplicate titled Profiles with different periodDurations.  But
the info I pointed out in the paper helps sufficiently, I think.

---
with INFRA.
---