Can you give an example?  My personal view is that our docs explain Metron
fundamentals pretty well.  If this is not the case, then would be willing to
take a look and see how we can make them more consumable.  The problem with
videos is that they become out of date very quickly and it's a lot of effort to
re-record them.

Thanks,
James