Github user iraghumitra commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/803

    I noticed that when I am running e2e test's, the comments that were added
in the previous run are still visible at times. The e2e tests delete's  all the
comments that it added and the only way I can see this happening is if in the
previous run of tests add comment was successful and remove comment fails. The
best fix for this would be to clean the metron_update table before running the
tests. Since we don't have a rest API's for Hbase I am looking at finding
alternatives. For the time being, if  you bump into this issue I request you to
truncate the meton_update table manually.

---