Github user merrimanr commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/803

    Most of the functional tests worked for me as well.  I was able to get the
e2e tests to pass after several runs with the exception of a time picker test
that I believe is due to a timezone issue and not related to this PR.

    I was also able to test that meta alerts show up in search results when a
search matches a child alert field.  However I don't see this case covered in
the e2e tests.  I think this is a pretty critical function and needs a test.

---