I am still waiting for info on the zoom room.  I will have an email out by
the end of the day with information, one way or another.

On December 15, 2017 at 18:15:21, Otto Fowler (ottobackwa...@gmail.com)
wrote:

Great guys,

I’m going to leave the call OPEN for ideas, but at this point let’s say we
are going to schedule it for that time.
I will send the announce when I hear back form James about the room

On December 15, 2017 at 15:44:59, Michael Miklavcic (