I've updated the PR to add the header to a new MD file that went in.

I've also commented on all PRs that I saw that would potentially be
problematic were they to go into master if they weren't merged first.

Once the updated PR gets the +1's reaffirmed, it will be merged into master
and Markdown headers will be enforced properly going forwad.