Github user nickwallen commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/884

    > @ottobackwards : I am getting exceptions starting the stellar interpreter

    I have never seen this.  I need more context unfortunately.

    1. What do you mean by "starting the stellar interpreter"?

    1. Is the exception coming from the Zeppelin logs or are you seeing this in
a notebook?

    1. When do you see the exception?  After starting Zeppelin or after running
Stellar in a notebook?  Or sometime else?

    1. Are you successfully running Stellar in a notebook at all?

    1. I am assuming you followed the instructions in the README exactly?  Is
there anything in there that might be different from what you did?

---