We could also just skip ‘b’ and go directly to ‘c’ like apache-commons and
have
commits@ issues@.

On January 30, 2018 at 08:03:37, Andre (andre-li...@fucs.org) wrote:

James,

Give nobody opposed, I would suggest one of the PMCs contact the INFRA to
get this actioned.

They would need to assist with:

1. Creation of the new "issues" list
2. redirect both GitHub and JIRA integrations to the new list

Cheers