Yes, that is a good edit Otto.  If I formally submit this as a change to
dev guidelines, I will use your edit.

One small thing, instead of "submitter", I'll stick with "contributor"
because I use that everywhere else.

 A pull request is 'inactive' if no comments or updates have been made by
the contributor in the previous 6 weeks.