It certainly might make for an interesting automated response if metron sent
alerts to Knox to block IPs for example, or users in the case of strange
behavior (though I wonder if that would generally be done upstream in the
authentication source, e.g. blocking an AD account).

Pushing Knox audit events to Metron would also provide an interesting data
source for things like brute force detection, or strange access patterns. I’ve
seen people doing similar things with Ranger.

So far the only real issue I’ve seen with Knox itself is replacing
certificates. I was hoping to do that by providing a blueprint setting in
Ambari with a proper cert, but that’s probably a question for dev@ambari. Great
to see so many projects working together!

Simon