Hi,

can anyone invite to the metron slack channel?

Thanks,
vito piserchia

--
 Vito Piserchia
 Security and Software Engineer

 📧: vito.piserchia[at]dreamlab.net
 🔒: 4915 8835 2C18 9CAE F14F 2314 613D 51C5 106B 83EA
 🌐: https://dreamlab.net
 🕿: +41 31 398 66 66
 🖷: +41 31 398 66 69

 DreamLab Technologies AG
 Monbijoustrasse 36
 3011 Bern, Switzerland

 If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail
 in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
 e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the
 material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.