I agree, I think all docs should be kept in the code base.  I
opened METRON-714 ages ago to get the existing cwiki docs over to READMEs
as well.

I would also like to see us consider a more general/overview architecture,
or perhaps write each component's architecture in a way that it can be
composed into a higher level doc when generating the site-book.  Right now
the barrier to getting started with Metron is too high, and I think this
would make it slightly less imposing.  But this is slightly outside of the
scope of the current conversation.

Procedurally, do we have a way to ensure that any follow-on documentation
happens prior to a release (anything in the wiki, etc.)?  I'm fine with
splitting the commits generally.

Jon

--

Jon Zeolla