Justin - I cleaned up the last bit of stragglers in JIRA.  JIRA should be
ready for the release.

$ /dev-utilities/release-utils/validate-jira-for-release --version=0.7.1
--start=tags/apache-metron_0.7.0-release
           JIRA          STATUS     FIX VERSION
 ASSIGNEE                                                FIX
    METRON-2091            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-2078            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-2065            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-2067            Done           0.7.1              Michael
Miklavcic
    METRON-2074            Done           0.7.1              Michael
Miklavcic
    METRON-2082            Done           0.7.1
Mohan
    METRON-2006            Done           0.7.1                    Justin
Leet
    METRON-2071            Done           0.7.1              Michael
Miklavcic
    METRON-2014            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-2026            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-2062            Done           0.7.1              Michael
Miklavcic
    METRON-2050            Done           0.7.1              Michael
Miklavcic
    METRON-2060            Done           0.7.1              Michael
Miklavcic
    METRON-2064            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-2066            Done           0.7.1              Michael
Miklavcic
    METRON-1654            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-2053            Done           0.7.1              Michael
Miklavcic
    METRON-2022            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-2056            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-2023            Done           0.7.1                   Tibor
Meller
    METRON-2039            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-2052            Done           0.7.1                   Tibor
Meller
    METRON-2051            Done           0.7.1              Michael
Miklavcic
    METRON-2023            Done           0.7.1                   Tibor
Meller
    METRON-2046            Done           0.7.1              Anand
Subramanian
    METRON-2029            Done           0.7.1                   Shane
Ardell
    METRON-2032            Done           0.7.1              Anand
Subramanian
    METRON-2038            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-2035            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-2041            Done           0.7.1              Michael
Miklavcic
    METRON-2036            Done           0.7.1              Michael
Miklavcic
    METRON-2030            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-2031            Done           0.7.1                   Tibor
Meller
    METRON-2012            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-1971            Done           0.7.1                   Shane
Ardell
    METRON-1940            Done           0.7.1
Mohan
    METRON-2019            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-2016            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-1987            Done           0.7.1                   Shane
Ardell
    METRON-1968            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-1778            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-1996            Done           0.7.1
Mohan
    METRON-1944            Done           0.7.1                    Tamas
Fodor
    METRON-2010            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-1998            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-2009            Done           0.7.1                    Justin
Leet
    METRON-2005            Done           0.7.1                    Justin
Leet
    METRON-2007            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-1986            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-1993            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-1999            Done           0.7.1                   Tibor
Meller
    METRON-1985            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-1974            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-1970            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-1995            Done           0.7.1                    Tamas
Fodor
    METRON-1973            Done           0.7.1                   Tibor
Meller
    METRON-1948            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-1969            Done           0.7.1                   Tibor
Meller
    METRON-1933            Done           0.7.1                     Jon
Zeolla
    METRON-1962            Done           0.7.1              Anand
Subramanian
    METRON-1929            Done           0.7.1                    Justin
Leet
    METRON-1956            Done           0.7.1                    Otto
Fowler
    METRON-1965            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-1939            Done           0.7.1                    Justin
Leet
     METRON-685            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-1963            Done           0.7.1                    Otto
Fowler
    METRON-1945            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-1878            Done           0.7.1                  Ryan
Merriman
    METRON-1958            Done           0.7.1                   Shane
Ardell
    METRON-1957            Done           0.7.1                    Otto
Fowler
    METRON-1955            Done           0.7.1              Anand
Subramanian
    METRON-1893            Done           0.7.1                    Otto
Fowler
    METRON-1954            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-1953            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-1941            Done           0.7.1                    Tamas
Fodor
    METRON-1951            Done           0.7.1              Michael
Miklavcic
    METRON-1934            Done           0.7.1                    Otto
Fowler
    METRON-1950            Done           0.7.1              Michael
Miklavcic
    METRON-1936            Done           0.7.1                   Shane
Ardell
    METRON-1815            Done           0.7.1                    Justin
Leet
    METRON-1932            Done           0.7.1                     Jon
Zeolla
    METRON-1938            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-1925            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-1795            Done           0.7.1
 Unassigned
    METRON-1892            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-1937            Done           0.7.1                    Justin
Leet
    METRON-1879            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen
    METRON-1930            Done           0.7.1                   Shane
Ardell
    METRON-1849            Done           0.7.1                     Nick
Allen