Based on the latest comments, it looks to me like this feature for the UI
is nearly complete at this point. I independently spoke with Tibor Meller
offline about this and am told that 8 days were spent on testing, which is
how METRON-2034 was found in the first place. That PR needs some cleanup
because quite a few commits don't appear related to it at all, but it seems
like this is pretty well tested, and I think we should probably get this
into the release. Had this simply been a feature gap, I'd be inclined to
keep my +1 as is. Full dev is directed at developers, so I'm even more
inclined to be just as happy with a README notice about something like this
in the future. And as pointed out, we've already had one release with this
state of affairs. However, since this is on the verge of being done, I am
in agreement with Otto and change my vote to a binding -1.

As a side note, while I haven't reviewed all the discussion about the
aggregation full dev decision to note if this was done or not, it's worth
noting (or re-emphasizing) that we should probably take the extra step of
pointing out breaking changes on the dev list, whether or not they were
discussed on individual PRs. I expect that committers will always have a
higher "have read" ratio on dev list emails than on individual PR's and
their respective comments lists. This ensures decisions like this are
always broadcast for the largest committer audience. We specifically landed
on this approach with the dev docs for the writer infrastructure as well as
the intermittent test failures, and we were able to address them both up as
planned.

Best,
Mike