I think it would help if the full consequences of having the UI show the
wrong status where listed.

Someone trying metron, will, by default , see the wrong thing in the UI for
the ONLY sensors they have that are running and doing data.

What happens when they try to start them to make them work? One, two or all?
What happens when he edits them or try to add transformations? One, two or
all?
What other things can you do with the sensors in the ui?  What happens?

Are we recommending aggregation on the list and elsewhere for users?  Are
we recommending something that is going to ensure they get into this
situation?

I think this is more than ‘just the wrong thing shown’ in the ui.

On April 30, 2019 at 20:48:10, Michael Miklavcic (