Hi all,

I build a feature for Alert UI, what we found very useful and I think it
would be a great candidate for a PR.

Short Description:
Click Through Navigation is a feature makes Metron Users able to reach
other web services via dynamically created URLs by clicking link item in a
context menu.
This context menu (aka. click-through menu) is attached to the alerts table
and the links are populated with alert data from the specific row of the
table.

Because probably not all user like to integrate the Alerts UI with other
services in his/her system the feature is optional. Users have to
intentionally activate the context menu. Otherwise, the current
functionality of the alerts table doesn't change.

You can find more about this in the following link:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/METRON/issues/METRON-2102?filter=allopenissues
and PR:
https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/1431

Regards,