Ok, bad news everyone.  The snort source RPM changed locations last night
on us (the snort guys did a release..good for them :).  They moved the
version that we are shipping to the archive which changed the URL and thus
broke the ansible scripts for deployment.

As it stands, the RC won't deploy via ansible unless you change the URL
in deployment/roles/snort/tasks/snort.yml from
https://snort.org/downloads/snort/snort-{{ snort_version }}.src.rpm
to https://snort.org/downloads/archive/snort/snort-{{ snort_version
}}.src.rpm

This wouldn't be an issue if deploying into an existing cluster with snort
installed, etc., but I think since most people will be pulling this down
and tinkering the happy path will be ansible and vagrant or EC2, which is
broken dreadfully.

I think this merits a -1, but I'm willing to reconsider if someone thinks
it's not as bad as I think.

Casey