Github user merrimanr commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/96#issuecomment-215974955

    @dlyle65535 thanks for the suggestions, they make sense and I will add them
in.

    However, I think we should keep the scripts and change them to call the
vagrant command.  The idea is for someone to be able to rerun a role without
having to remember or look up the vagrant syntax.  From my perspective running
"run_enrichment_role.sh" is much more intuitive than running "vagrant
--ansible-tags=enrichment provision".  The whole purpose of adding these
scripts is to make it easy for a developer to test and deploy changes without
needing detailed knowledge of how metron-deployment works.

---
with INFRA.
---